Romain Greze is a Master Personal Trainer, Sport Conditioning Coach, Low back pain specialist and Nutrition Adviser and member of the Register of Exercise Professionals and a CIMSPA Practitioner.
Prior to personal training, Romain had a successful career in Advertising spanning over 15 years, raising to managing director at two media businesses to Group sales director of five businesses. His understanding of pressures is what motivated him to set up YOLO Fitness because life is too short we need to enjoy it to the full by being healthy and active.
Modern life has put new pressures on our body and mind. We no longer exercise enough, our stress levels are often sky high to manage life and business expectations.
Fitness and nutrition play a key role in enabling the body to cope with these pressures. As well as being fitter, you will also look and be healthier.
- Member of the Register of Exercise Professionals and CIMSPA
- Premier Training International Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction
- Premier Training International Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Premier Training International Level 3 Certificate in Nutritional Advice
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise GP Referral
- Level 4 Diploma in Specialist Exercise (Low back Pain)
- Sport Conditioning Coach Level 3
A young county tennis player champion and tennis coach, he also practised at a high level skiing as well as being a runner and swimmer.
In 2010, He decided to reconnect with sport and a healthy diet to balance the effects of constant stress, numerous client lunches, long days and a young family saw him pile on the pounds. He is addicted to Triathlons. He completed in more than 40 long distance races ranging from 10K runs to Ironman.
He loves sport and has a wealth of knowledge and experience in a number of sports and can help you achieve your goals.