I have worked in Gymnasiums, Sports Halls and Swimming Pools since 1988. Over the last 15 years I have managed Personal Trainers as a Centre Manager at a College for the physically impaired, plus a number of Further Education Colleges in Surrey.
I am qualified to Level 3 in both Personal Training and Nutrition & Weight Management. I have the experience and qualifications to provide excellent results in weight reduction, muscle and heart strengthening, suitable for all ages and abilities.
I run long and short distances and have a keen interest in core fitness, strength and conditioning, muscular endurance and muscular definition. In September 2014, I cycled from London to Paris in 3 days. In April 2015 I completed my 4th London Marathon and 7th overall.
I have taken part
in short Triathlons and generally love spreading the word about exercise and the benefits and changes it can bring about.
I am an experienced practitioner and understand the challenges ageing can bring to the muscles and skeletal system - but we can all make changes and improvements to live a longer, healthier life.
Why Choose Me
- Proven results in focusing clients into weight loss programmes
- Targeting the right muscles for overall strength and conditioning
- Considered holistic approach to your health and individual needs
- Proven motivator to keep up your Interest in exercise and to push you to improve your overall health
- Experienced competitor in endurance and short sprint athletic events
- I have my own Gym - or I’m happy to travel to your location if you prefer
- I have worked with clients of all ages and abilities - including some clients with physical difficulties
- Reasonable rates
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 GP Referral
- Level 4 Personal Trainer
- Personal Trainer
- Circuit Training
- Group Training
- Weight Loss